Happy Christmas and Late Autumn Greetings!
2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show Reflections: First off I would to personally thank each and every vendor, who signed up and participated in the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show at the Vaughnsville Community Center on Saturday October 31, 2020. It was sadly not as big of an event, as I originally wanted it to be, but I'm just grateful and I feel blessed to have been able to host the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show in spite of the Corona Virus situation. I would also like to thank my grandparents, Rozella and Larry Smith, for helping me set-up the tables and for being vendors at the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show.
Final Vendor List for the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show:
- James O'Flannery (Local Author and President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press) in Lima, Ohio and Book Dealer and Founder of Ohio Book Mart and More (OBM&M) in Lima, Ohio)
- OIL Press--New Books and Angel Statues
- OBM&M--Used Book Books and Treasures
- James is accepting both cash and cards.
- Jordan Coulter (Store Director of the Northland Chief Supermarket in Lima, Ohio)
- Boot's BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and bone-in chicken wings
- Jordan is only accepting cash.
- Update: Jordan sadly doesn't have enough workers to man both his permanent stand at the Northland Chief Supermarket and the kitchen in the Vaughnsville Community Center, so he sadly will not be able to make it up to the Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show this year; hopefully next year though.
- Other vendors please bring a sack lunch of some kind for yourselves and customers please eat before or after your visit to the Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show.
- Sara Fisher (Color Street Stylist from Columbus Grove, Ohio)
- Nail Care Products
- Sara is only accepting cash.
- Emily Poynter (Independent Crafting Lady from Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Handcrafted Fall and Christmas Decorations
- Emily is only accepting cash.
- Ruby and Matthew Spitnale (Independent Crafters from Harrod, Ohio)
- Handcrafted Jewelry and Small Wooden Craft Items
- Ruby and Matthew are only accepting cash.
- Yvette Stump (Heavenly Creations and Florals by Evie from Spencerville, Ohio)
- Handmade Craft Items and Thrift Items to Treasures
- Yvette Stump is only accepting cash.
- Rozella Smith (Independent Book Dealer from Lima, Ohio)
- Used Books and Assorted Treasures
- Rozella is accepting both cash and cards.
- Samantha Hoskins (Hoskins Creations-Wooden from Columbus Grove, Ohio)
- Block Crafts for Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Samantha is accepting both cash and cards.
- Selena Grant (Solace Sparkles from Lima, Ohio)
- Resin Craft Items, Beaded Jewelry, Gem Jewelry, and Diamond Paintings
- Selena is accepting both cards and cash.
- Becky Shulien (Nana's Nest from Lima, Ohio)
- Aprons, American Girl Doll Clothes, Bags, and other Sewn Items
- Becky is only accepting cash.
- Carol Staley (Independent Crafting Lady from Lima, Ohio)
- Wreaths and Country Wood Crafts
- Carol is only accepting cash.
- Brianne Gillis (Beauty Counter Agent from Bowling Green, Ohio)
- Beauty County Personal Care and Make-Up Products
- Brianne is accepting both cash and cards.
- Charlie "Rock" Rohrbacher (Independent Antique Dealer from Delphos, Ohio)
- Charlie is accepting both cash and checks.
- Asher Lewis (faynecreations from St. Marys, Ohio)
- Paintings, Colorful Mini Keepsake Boxes, and More!
- Asher is only accepting cash.
- Julie Swan (ID Pearl from Lima, Ohio)
- Jewelry and Other Accessories
- Julie is accepting both cash and cards.
- Clark, Scott, and Brice Little and their wives (Corny Bros. Popcorn Company from Bluffton, Ohio)
- Kettle Corn
- Clark, Scott, and Brice and their wives are only accepting cash.
- Emily Hall (Independent Crafting Lady from Columbus Grove, Ohio)
- Jewelry and Buckeye "O" Wreaths
- Emily is only accepting cash.
- Connie and Gary Diller (DNA Product Sellers)
- DNA Vitamins and Other Products
- Connie and Gary are only accepting cash.
- Kelly (Kelly's Kitchen)
- Home Baked Goods
- Kelly is only accepting cash.
So why have a craft and vendor show on October 31, 2020 during a "pandemic" and during a time of political unrest? October 31th seems like a strange day to have a craft and vendor show, right? A "pandemic" seems like a strange time to have a craft and vendor show, right? A lot of this seems very strange and you might be confused. Granted maybe you understand exactly, where I'm coming from.
What holy day is on October 31th? All of the Lutherans said in unison: "Reformation Day!" Yes, Reformation Day is October 31th and that is the day, that Martin Luther marched up to the door of Castle Church to post his 95 Theses. Martin Luther, who was a devout Roman Catholic priest and monk, was sick and tired of the theological abuse, which corrupt Roman Catholic clergy were promoting. Luther was filled with righteous anger, so he started to protest the abuses against the laity and the corruption in the church, which he dearly loved. Two of my favorite Roman Catholic clergymen, who lament the corruption in their church during the Renaissance and who appreciate Martin Luther for standing up for what is right, are his Grace Bishop Barron and Cardinal Timothy Dolan, who should be the current pope.
In 2020, we have been having a lot of peaceful protests and sadly even riots have taken place in the greatest country on earth, the United States of America. The riots were organized and funded by George Soros, who is a Nazi war criminal and a very rich ethnic Jew. George Soros betrayed his fellow Jews to the Nazis during WWII and now he is determined to destroy America.
We as the vendors of the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show had our own peaceful protest in Vaughnsville, Ohio at the Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show on Saturday October 31, 2020. What were we protesting? We were protesting the Communist Party of China trying to destroying us with the Corona Virus. We were protesting Governor Mike DeWine's (R?) un-Constitutional executive order banning large social gatherings. As a side note, Governor DeWine (R?) has violated both the United States Constitution and the Ohio Constitution with all of his Corona Virus executive orders, except for reopening Ohio. Governor DeWine (R?) may not be as bad as the Democrat Governors, who forced nursing homes to take Corona Virus patients, but DeWine is still a tyrant and a fake Republican.
I asked everyone attending the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show, who does not have a medical condition, which prohibits them from wearing a face mask and/or other facial covering, to wear either a face mask or other facial covering. I wore a face shield for most of the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show. Most vendors and customers did, what I politely asked them to do. I posted a sign on the front door of the Vaughnsville Community Center. I went along with Governor DeWine's (R?) face mask executive order, I followed Ohio HIPAA Laws, and I treated all of my customers with Christian love and respect. I socially distanced the vendors' tables and I provided both hand sanitizer and handing washing wipes to my customers. I played Christian Hymns, Christmas Carols, and a musical version of Luther's Small Catechism on my CD player. We were safe from the Corona Virus and from both Satan and his demons. The 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show was 100% safe to people's physical and spiritual health.
Granted when I started planning the Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show in February 2020, that the Corona Virus would become a big deal. The United States of America has faced three major diseases during my lifetime before the Corona Virus, which caused a media panic each time: 1 Bird Flu under President George W. Bush (R), 2. Swine Flu under President Barack Obama (D), and 3. Ebola under President Barack Obama (D). I do not even remember learning about the Bird Flu, until I was in college. I was in high school during the Swine Flu and I remember, that my friends and I were out training on the track during track practice at Lima Shawnee High School wondering, if we were going to die or not. Barack Obama (D) was President and Ted Strickland (D) was Governor of Ohio and they did nothing to stop the spread of the Swine Flu. Granted we could not afford to shut down the Obama Economy over a virus from China, because it would not have bounced back like the Trump Economy.
The Corona Virus is many things to many people. The Corona Virus is a scam to get rid of President Donald Trump (R). The Corona Virus is a real flu-like virus, which I had and which I survived during the first two weeks of Advent 2019 (December 2019). The Corona Virus is an excuse to get out of doing work. The Corona Virus is an opportunity to make government even bigger. The Corona Virus is an opportunity for the Left to demonize Christians and divide their churches. The Corona Virus is an excuse for big government to unite with Corporate America to destroy small businesses, especially bars and restaurants. The Corona Virus is an excuse for unelected "experts" and scientists to use their areas of expertise to become self-appointed kings and queens. The Corona Virus is destroying some businesses, as it makes some businesses prosperous.
Some businesses like my two small businesses, Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press) and Ohio Book Mart and More (OBM&M), are growing in spite of the Corona Virus, because Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit want them to succeed. Why is it, that Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit want Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press) and Ohio Book Mart and More (OBM&M) to succeed? Both of my two small businesses glorify Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit through the religious books, which I write and publish, and through the Bibles and religious books, which I buy and sell. Plus, I keep my used books extremely cheap, which helps poor people, people negatively affected financially by the Corona Virus, and other book dealers.
Let us read Psalm 46:
"46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the City of God, the Holy Place of the tabernacles of the Most High. 5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. 6 The Heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: He uttered His Voice, the earth melted. 7 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. 8 Come, behold the Works of the LORD, what desolations He hath made in the earth. 9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariot in the fire. 10 'Be still, and know that I AM God: I will be exalted among the Heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.' 11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah" (KJV 1611).
Book Signings and Table Sales at The Pony Keg on the corner of 117 and Shawnee Road in Lima, Ohio:
- Brad of The Pony Keg is going to have me come back to The Pony Keg for a few book signings and table sales in the near future. I will be having book signings and table sales on Black Friday 2020 (November 27, 2020), Small Business Saturday (November 28, 2020), and the Saturday Before Christmas (December 19, 2020) all from 11 AM to 5 PM. I'll be back at The Pony Keg soon for a few book signings and table sales for a few times before Christmas 2020. I will be signing copies of my Christian Romance Novels The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 1, The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 2, and The Rising of The Moon Book 2: Faith, Hope, and Love. I will sell face masks for $5 a piece. I will sell some used books. I will bring my Angel Statues to sell and I might have a few nice surprises for sale as well. The Pony Keg now has their own deli in the back of the store and I will be in the front of the store, so come inside and get yourself, your friends, and family members some new and used books and Angel Statues at The Pony Keg!
November 2020 Book Signing(s):
1. I'll be having a book signing at The Menagerie at 1178 Indiana Avenue in the St. Marys Business Complex in St. Marys, Ohio on Saturday November 14, 2020 from 11 AM to 5 PM.
2. I'll be having a book signing at Jen's Furniture and Collectibles on the corner of High Street and Chestnut Street in between Circle K Gas Station and Zion Lutheran Church (NALC) in St. Marys, Ohio on Saturday November 21, 2020 from 11 AM to 2 PM.
3. I'll be having a two-day book signing and table sale at The Pony Keg on the corner of 117 and Shawnee Road on both Black Friday (November 27, 2020) and Small Business Saturday (November 28, 2020) from 11 AM to 5 PM both days.
December 2020 Book Signings(s):
1. I'll be having a book signing at The Menagerie at 1178 Indiana Avenue in the St. Marys Business Complex in St. Marys, Ohio on Saturday December 5, 2020 from 11 AM to 5 PM.
2. I'll be having a book signing at The Pony Keg on the corner of 117 and Shawnee Road on the Saturday Before Christmas (December 19, 2020) from 11 AM to 5 PM.
MAILING CHECKS TO ME FOR BOOKS: I am now accepting checks through the mail for $15 for copies of each book: The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 1, The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 2, and The Rising of The Moon Book 2: Faith, Hope, and Love. $15 checks will cover the cost of each book and shipping. Please include a note with your check saying, which books you want to buy off of me with your check. Checks may be written out to me, James O'Flannery, and mailed to James O'Flannery 1524 Crayton Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805. I also can meet up with you, if you live in the following Ohio communities, Lima, Cridersville, Vaughnsville, Fort Jennings, Columbus Grove, St. Marys, Minster, New Bremen, Delphos, and Ottoville, and sell you books directly. For my latest book Martin Luther, William Tyndale, James Ussher, and their Work in Classics: With Other Christian Essays, I will be accepting checks for $20 and $25. The checks must be for $25 ($5 covering shipping if you don't live in Lima, Cridersville, Vaughnsville, Fort Jennings, Columbus Grove, St. Marys, Minster, New Bremen, Delphos, or Ottoville. If you live in any of those communities or if you're willing to meet up with me in any of those communities, then $20 checks via the mail or $20 cash in-person or credit cards and/or debit card payments for $20 in-person work too.
My Green Irish Angel Statues: My Green Irish Angel Statues are really cute! They are only $1 each and they make great gifts. I have three kinds: 1. Cross-Bearing Angels, 2. Praying Angels, and 3. Angels Holding Butterflies. I like the Cross-Bearing Angels the best, because they are carrying Crosses. Each one bearing a Cross reminds us, that Jesus died on the True Cross to save every single person from death, Hell, Satan, Satan's Demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their personal sins. They're available exclusively at Jen's Furniture and Collectibles (JFC) on the corner High Street and Chestnut Street in between Circle K Gas Station and Zion Lutheran Church (NALC) in St. Marys, Ohio.
Stores Carrying My Books: My books, which I’ve written and published, are also available at the following stores: Brunner News Agency on Flanders Avenue in Lima, Ohio, Jen’s Furniture and Collectibles (JFC) on High Street in St. Marys, Ohio, The Menagerie at 1178 Indiana Avenue behind Beer Barrel in the St. Marys Business Complex in St. Marys, Ohio, Readmore Hallmark Stores out at Eastgate Plaza and on Elm Street in Lima, Ohio, Wagner’s IGA Grocery Store in Minster, Ohio, and in the Shop section of my website ohioirishlutheranpress.com .
James W. O’Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)