Happy All Saints Day, All Souls Day, Pentecost, and Advent!
Since I decided to only have this website and shutdown ohiobookmart.com, I decided to make ads for Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS), where I'm an active member, as blog posts. Once you've read this blog post, please feel free to read the other blog posts and to visit the other pages.
About: Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) is a conservative and Confessional Lutheran congregation in The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS). We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday and for most major holy days. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus died to save every single person from death, Hell, the grave, Satan, Satan's demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their own personal sins. We believe, teach, and confess, that there are only two Sacraments and those two Sacraments are Holy Baptism and Holy Communion. We believe, teach, and confess the Holy Trinity to be the One True God. Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus won our Salvation on the True Cross. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Baptism aka Water Baptism saves the baptized, that Yahweh adopts the baptized as His children in Holy Baptism, that the baptized are connected to Jesus' Death, Burial, and Resurrection in Holy Baptism, and the Holy Spirit lives inside of the baptized from the point of Holy Baptism onward, while He is ever present and present everywhere. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Communion is not merely a symbol of Jesus' Death on the True Cross, but rather Holy Communion is the literal Body and Blood of Jesus, while it remains bread and wine.
Address: 2120 Lakewood Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805
- Church Office Phone Number: (419) 222-2541
- Office e-mail: email@example.com
- Church Website: http://www2.wcoil.com/~immanuel/
Bible Verse of the Month:
"He, Which testifieth these things, saith, 'Surely I come quickly. Amen.' Even so, come, Lord Jesus."-- Revelation 22:20 King James Version (KJV 1611)
November Holy Days and Festivals without Masses at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, Ohio:
- All Souls Day (A Celebration of All Christians) (November 1, 2022)
- Father Johannes von Staupitz Day (Martin Luther's Father Confessor and Abbot) (November 8, 2022)
- Martin Chemnitz's Birthday (Lutheran Pastor and Confessor of the Faith) (November 9, 2022)
- Martin Luther's Birthday (Lutheran Pastor and Confessor of the Faith) (November 10, 2022)
- Emperor Justinian Day (Christian Ruler of the Byzantine Empire and Confessor of Jesus Christ) (November 14 2022)
- Noah Day (Builder of the Ark) (November 29, 2022)
- St. Andrew's Day (Apostle of Jesus Christ) (November 30, 2022)
November 2022 Events:
- Sunday Masses 10 AM in November 2022:
- All Saints Day (Observed) and All Saints Sunday: November 6, 2022--Mass
- Twenty Third Sunday of Pentecost: November 13, 2022--Mass
- Last Sunday of the Church Year aka Christ the King Day: November 20, 2022--Mass
- First Sunday of Advent: November 28, 2022--Mass
- Sunday Morning Masses at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, Ohio resumed Sunday June 7, 2020 and on our plan is to continue having in-person Sunday Masses for the rest of our lives. Our pastor, Reverend Michael Phillips, will continue to download services to our YouTube channel, "Immanuel Lutheran Church - Lima, OH," for those, who are ill or who fear getting ill from the Corona Virus or anything else for that matter, to watch at home. Face masks have been optional for a long time now and no one chooses to wear one anymore.
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies 9 AM Every Sunday
- Every Sunday in November 2022
- Topic: The Holy Gospel According to Saint Luke
- Wednesday Night Bible Studies 6:30 PM
- Topic: Revelation
- November 2, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- November 16, 2022
- NO Bible Study the Day before Thanksgiving
- November 30, 2022
Our YouTube Channel has our Sunday Masses available to watch from the comfort of your own home and there is no need to wear a face mask, if you attend Mass online. Face masks have been optional for a long time now and no one chooses to wear one anymore.
Link to our YouTube Channel:
Thank you and Happy All Saints Day, Pentecost and Advent!
James W. O'Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)