Since I decided to only have this website and shutdown ohiobookmart.com, I decided to make ads for Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS), where I'm an active member, as blog posts. Once you've read this blog post, please feel free to read the other blog posts and to visit the other pages.
About: Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) is a conservative and Confessional Lutheran congregation in The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS). We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday and for most major holy days. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus died to save every single person from death, Hell, the grave, Satan, Satan's demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their own personal sins. We believe, teach, and confess, that there are only two Sacraments and those two Sacraments are Holy Baptism and Holy Communion. We believe, teach, and confess the Holy Trinity to be the One True God. Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus won our Salvation on the True Cross. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Baptism aka Water Baptism saves the baptized, that Yahweh adopts the baptized as His children in Holy Baptism, that the baptized are connected to Jesus' Death, Burial, and Resurrection in Holy Baptism, and the Holy Spirit lives inside of the baptized from the point of Holy Baptism onward, while He is ever present and present everywhere. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Communion is not merely a symbol of Jesus' Death on the True Cross, but rather Holy Communion is the literal Body and Blood of Jesus, while it remains bread and wine.
Address: 2120 Lakewood Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805
- Church Office Phone Number: (419) 222-2541
- Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Website: http://www2.wcoil.com/~immanuel/
Bible Verse of the Month:
"And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, 'Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed is He, That cometh in the Name of the LORD; Hosanna in the highest."--Matthew 21:9 King James Version (KJV 1611)
March Holy Days and Festivals without Masses at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, Ohio:
- St. David Day (Welsh Bishop) (March 1, 2021)
- St. Patrick's Day (First Christian Bishop of Ireland and Missionary to the Irish Pagans) (March 17, 2021)
- St. Joseph's Day (Guardian and Earthly Father of Jesus) (March 19, 2021)
- The Feast of the Annunciation of our Lord (March 25, 2021)
- Joseph the Jewish Patriarch Day (March 23, 2021)
March 2020 Events:
- Sunday Masses 10 AM in March 2021
- Third Sunday of Lent (March 7, 2021)
- Fourth Sunday of Lent (March 14, 2021)
- Fifth Sunday of Lent (March 21, 2021)
- Palm Sunday and Passion Sunday (March 22, 2021)
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies 9 AM Every Sunday in February 2021 (Topic: Sunday Readings from the Mass at 10 AM and Hymn of the Day from the Mass at 10 AM)
Thank you and Lenten Greetings!
James W. O'Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)