Since I decided to only have this website and shutdown ohiobookmart.com, I decided to make ads for Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS), where I'm an active member, as blog posts. Once you've read this blog post, please feel free to read the other blog posts and to visit the other pages.
About: Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) is a conservative and Confessional Lutheran congregation in The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS). We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday and for most major holy days. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus died to save every single person from death, Hell, the grave, Satan, Satan's demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their own personal sins. We believe, teach, and confess, that there are only two Sacraments and those two Sacraments are Holy Baptism and Holy Communion. We believe, teach, and confess the Holy Trinity to be the One True God. Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus won our Salvation on the True Cross. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Baptism aka Water Baptism saves the baptized, that Yahweh adopts the baptized as His children in Holy Baptism, that the baptized are connected to Jesus' Death, Burial, and Resurrection in Holy Baptism, and the Holy Spirit lives inside of the baptized from the point of Holy Baptism onward, while He is ever present and present everywhere. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Communion is not merely a symbol of Jesus' Death on the True Cross, but rather Holy Communion is the literal Body and Blood of Jesus, while it remains bread and wine.
Address: 2120 Lakewood Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805
- Church Office Phone Number: (419) 222-2541
- Office e-mail: email@example.com
- Church Website: http://www2.wcoil.com/~immanuel/
Bible Verse of the Month:
"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, 'Repent: for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.'"--Matthew 4:17 King James Version (KJV 1611)
March Holy Days and Festivals without Masses at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, Ohio:
- St. David Day (Welsh Bishop) (March 1, 2020)
- St. Patrick's Day (First Christian Bishop of Ireland and Missionary to the Irish Pagans) (March 19, 2020)
- St. Joseph's Day (Guardian and Earthly Father of Jesus) (March 19, 2020)
- The Feast of the Annunciation of our Lord (March 25, 2020)
- Joseph the Jewish Patriarch Day (March 23, 2020)
March 2020 Events:
- Sunday Masses 10 AM in March 2020
- First Sunday of Lent (March 1, 2020)
- Second Sunday of Lent (March 8, 2020)
- Third Sunday of Lent (March 15, 2020)
- Fourth Sunday of Lent (March 22, 2020)
- Fifth Sunday of Lent (March 29, 2020)
- Sunday Morning Bible Study and Mass are sadly cancelled due to the Corona Virus situation on Sunday March 29, 2020.
- There will be no Sunday Morning Bible Studies or Sunday Morning Masses at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, Ohio until at least the second Sunday of April or sometime in May and Palm Sunday and Resurrection Sunday aka Easter Sunday will be delayed for at least a week at Immanuel LCMS in Lima, Ohio. However, reading Holy Scripture and singing hymns at home and watching online Masses and other good Lutheran online videos is greatly encouraged. Please see theses fine YouTube channels, Higher Things, Inc., The LCMS, Dr. Jordan B Cooper, and other fine Lutheran ministries on YouTube.
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies 9 AM Every Sunday in March 2020 (Topic: Survey of The Old Testament)
- Wednesday Night Bible Studies 6:30 PM (Topic: St. Paul's First Epistle to the Corinthians)
- March 11, 2020
- March 18, 2020
Thank you and Lenten Greetings!
James W. O'Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)