Since I decided to only have this website and shutdown ohiobookmart.com, I decided to make ads for Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS), where I'm an active member, as blog posts. Once you've read this blog post, please feel free to read the other blog posts and to visit the other pages.
About: Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) is a conservative and Confessional Lutheran congregation in The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS). We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday and for most major holy days. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus died to save every single person from death, Hell, the grave, Satan, Satan's demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their own personal sins. We believe, teach, and confess, that there are only two Sacraments and those two Sacraments are Holy Baptism and Holy Communion. We believe, teach, and confess the Holy Trinity to be the One True God. Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus won our Salvation on the True Cross. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Baptism aka Water Baptism saves the baptized, that Yahweh adopts the baptized as His children in Holy Baptism, that the baptized are connected to Jesus' Death, Burial, and Resurrection in Holy Baptism, and the Holy Spirit lives inside of the baptized from the point of Holy Baptism onward, while He is ever present and present everywhere. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Communion is not merely a symbol of Jesus' Death on the True Cross, but rather Holy Communion is the literal Body and Blood of Jesus, while it remains bread and wine.
Address: 2120 Lakewood Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805
- Church Office Phone Number: (419) 222-2541
- Office e-mail: email@example.com
- Church Website: http://www2.wcoil.com/~immanuel/
Bible Verse of the Month:
"Thine, O LORD is the Greatness, and the Power, and the Glory, and the Victory, and the Majesty: for all, that is in the Heaven and in the earth, is Thine; Thine is the Kingdom, O LORD, and Thou art exalted as head above all." --1 Chronicles 29:11 King James Version (KJV 1611)
June Holy Days and Festivals without Masses at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, Ohio:
- St. Boniface Day (Missionary to Norse Pagans in German lands) (June 5, 2021)
- The Anniversary of the Council of Nicaea (A.D. 325) (June 12, 2021)
- Elisha the Israelite Prophet (June 14, 2021)
- The Anniversary of the Presentation of The Augsburg Confession (An Extremely Important Lutheran Declaration of Faith and Doctrine) (June 25, 2021)
- Jeremiah the Israelite Prophet (March 26, 2021)
June 2021 Events:
- Sunday Masses 10 AM in June 2021
- Second Sunday of Pentecost: (June 6, 2021)
- Third Sunday of Pentecost: (June 13, 2021)
- Fourth Sunday of Pentecost: (June 20, 2021)
- Fifth Sunday of Pentecost: (June 21, 2021)
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies 9 AM Every Sunday in April 2020 (Topic: Selected Readings and Hymns from the 10 AM Mass)
- Sunday Morning Masses at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, is available for weekly viewing on our YouTube channel. Our pastor, Reverend Michael Phillips, will continue to download services to our YouTube channel, "Immanuel Lutheran Church - Lima, OH," for those, who are ill or who fear getting ill from the Corona Virus or anything else for that matter, to watch at home.
- Facial coverings and being vaccinated are 100% optional at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, Ohio.
- Wednesday Night Bible Studies 6:30 PM (Scheduled to resume in September 2021)
Thank you and Pentecost Greetings!
James W. O'Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)