Since I decided to only have this website and shutdown ohiobookmart.com, I decided to make ads for Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS), where I'm an active member, as blog posts.
About: Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) is a conservative and Confessional Lutheran congregation in The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS). We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday and for most major holy days. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus died to save every single person from death, Hell, the grave, Satan, Satan's demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their own personal sins. We believe, teach, and confess, that there are only two Sacraments and those two Sacraments are Holy Baptism and Holy Communion. We believe, teach, and confess the Holy Trinity to be the One True God. Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus won our Salvation on the True Cross. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Baptism aka Water Baptism saves the baptized, that Yahweh adopts the baptized as His children in Holy Baptism, that the baptized are connected to Jesus' Death, Burial, and Resurrection in Holy Baptism, and the Holy Spirit lives inside of the baptized from the point of Holy Baptism onward, while He is ever present and present everywhere. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Communion is not merely a symbol of Jesus' Death on the True Cross, but rather Holy Communion is the literal Body and Blood of Jesus, while it remains bread and wine.
Address: 2120 Lakewood Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805
- Church Office Phone Number: (419) 222-2541
- Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Website: http://www2.wcoil.com/~immanuel/
Bible Verse of the Month:
"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is, That doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." ---Deuteronomy 31:6
January 2020 Events:
- Sunday Masses 10 AM in January 2020
- Second Sunday of Christmas (January 5, 2020)
- Baptism of our Lord Jesus Christ (January 12, 2020)
- Second Sunday of Epiphany (January 19, 2020)
- Third Sunday of Epiphany (January 26, 2020)
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies 9 AM Every Sunday in January 2020 (Topic: Survey of The Old Testament)
- Wednesday Night Bible Studies 6:30 PM (Topic: St. Paul's First Epistle to the Corinthians)
- January 8, 2020
- January 15, 2020
- January 22, 2020
- January 29, 2020
Thank you and Happy Epiphany!
James W. O'Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)