House Rules for the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show Introduction: In light of everything going with the Corona Virus situation, I decided, that I should make some House Rules for the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show. Most of this stuff should be common sense, but I need to be "Captain Obvious" with this. Please read and agree to these House Rule before entering the Vaughnsville Community Center for the 2020 Vaughnsville Community Center.
House Rules for the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show:
- Be nice to everyone and their property at 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show!
- Do NOT tear the Vaughnsville Community Center up, because I, James W. O'Flannery, will have you arrested and I will sue you for damages, if you tear the place up.
- Neither I, James W. O'Flannery, or the Board of the Vaughnsville Community are responsible for loss or theft of vendors' or customers' of property.
- Neither I, James W. O'Flannery, or the Board of the Vaughnsville Community Center are responsible for any vendors or customers becoming ill from the Corona Virus, the old fashioned flu, the common cold, or any other disease, which may or may not be present at the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show.
- Face masks are optional for ALL customers and face masks are highly recommended for ALL vendors. It is suggested, that vendors wear face masks, whenever customers walk into the Vaughnsville Community Center wearing face masks. Some customers love face masks, but some customers hate them. Vendors please be nice, sensitive, and polite to ALL customers and their feelings about face masks.
- ALL customers are highly encouraged to wash their hands regularly either in the restrooms and handwashing stations. ALL vendors are required to wash their hands regularly, especially if they chose to accept cash and checks for payments. Card readers should probably be surface washed with a clean and damp cloth of some type.
- Vendors please provide hand sanitizer and/or hand washing wipes and please encourage customers to use these items. Hand washing wipes and/or hand sanitizer should be located on each vendor's table.
- Vendors, who fall ill from the Corona Virus, are required to stay home to everyone safe. Vendors, who are forced to stay home due to falling ill, will have their tables and chairs reserved for the 2021 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show.
- Customers, who fall ill from the Corona Virus, are asked to stay home and utilize vendors' websites or reach out to vendors to purchase vendors' merchandise either contactless or after their recovery from the Corona Virus.
MAILING CHECKS TO ME FOR BOOKS: I am now accepting checks through the mail for $15 for copies of each book: The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 1, The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 2, and The Rising of The Moon Book 2: Faith, Hope, and Love. $15 checks will cover the cost of each book and shipping. Please include a note with your check saying, which books you want to buy off of me with your check. Checks may be written out to me, James O'Flannery, and mailed to James O'Flannery 1524 Crayton Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805. I also can meet up with you, if you live in the following Ohio communities, Lima, Cridersville, Vaughnsville, Fort Jennings, Columbus Grove, St. Marys, Delphos, and Ottoville, and sell you books directly.
Book Signing and Table Sale at The Pony Keg on the corner of 117 and Shawnee Road in Lima, Ohio Saturday July 11, 2020:
- Brad of The Pony Keg got back with me with the date and we agreed on Saturday July 11, 2020 from 11 AM to 5 PM for my book signing and table sale. I will be signing copies of my Christian Romance Novels The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 1, The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 2, and The Rising of The Moon Book 2: Faith, Hope, and Love and, if I still have copies of it by that time, then I will sign copies of my Greek and Roman Mythology book A Survey of Classical Mythology as well. I will sell face masks for $5 a piece. I will sell some used books. I will bring my Angel Statues to sell and I might have a few nice surprises for sale as well. The date is July 11, 2020 the time will be 11 AM to 5 PM. I will be in the A/C, so come inside and cool off and get yourself, your friends, and family members some new and used books, face masks, and Angel Statues at The Pony Keg!
July 2020 Book Signings:
1. I'll be having a book signing at The Pony Keg on the corner of 117 and Shawnee Road on Saturday July 11, 2020 from 11 AM to 5 PM.
2. I'll be having a book at The Menagerie at 1178 Indiana Avenue in the St. Marys Business Complex in St. Marys, Ohio on Saturday July 18, 2020 from 11 AM to 5 PM.
August 2020 Book Signings: TBA
October 2020 Book Signing(s):
1. I'll be having a book signing at the Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show at the Vaughnsville Community Center in Vaughnsville from 11 AM to 5 PM.
Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show: I will be hosting the 2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show on Saturday October 31, 2020 from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Vaughnsville Community Center on State Route 12 in Vaughnsville, Ohio. I'm looking for vendors to come and sell their merchandise. I'm pretty much open to anything legal and clean, but homemade baked goods and craft items are preferred. Please see my "2020 Vaughnsville Craft and Vendor Show: Vendor Entry Form" blog post for more information:
My Green Irish Angel Statues: My Green Irish Angel Statues are really cute! They are only $1 each and they make great gifts. I have three kinds: 1. Cross-Bearing Angels, 2. Praying Angels, and 3. Angels Holding Butterflies. I like the Cross-Bearing Angels the best, because they are carrying Crosses. Each one bearing a Cross reminds us, that Jesus died on the True Cross to save every single person from death, Hell, Satan, Satan's Demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their personal sins. They're available exclusively at Jen's Furniture and Collectibles (JFC) on the corner High Street and Chestnut Street in between Circle K Gas Station and Zion Lutheran Church (NALC) in St. Marys, Ohio.
Stores Carrying My Books: My books, which I’ve written and published, are also available at the following stores: Brunner News Agency on Flanders Avenue in Lima, Ohio, Jen’s Furniture and Collectibles (JFC) on High Street in St. Marys, Ohio, The Menagerie at 1178 Indiana Avenue in the St. Marys Business Complex in St. Marys, Ohio, Readmore Hallmark Stores out at Eastgate Plaza and on Elm Street in Lima, Ohio, Wagner’s IGA Grocery Store in Minster, Ohio, and in the Shop section of my website ohioirishlutheranpress.com .
Thank you and Happy Christmas in July!
James W. O’Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)