Happy Epiphany and Lenten Greetings!
Since I decided to only have this website and shutdown ohiobookmart.com, I decided to make ads for Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS), where I'm an active member, as blog posts. Once you've read this blog post, please feel free to read the other blog posts and to visit the other pages.
About: Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) is a conservative and Confessional Lutheran congregation in The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS). We celebrate Holy Communion every Sunday and for most major holy days. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus died to save every single person from death, Hell, the grave, Satan, Satan's demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their own personal sins. We believe, teach, and confess, that there are only two Sacraments and those two Sacraments are Holy Baptism and Holy Communion. We believe, teach, and confess the Holy Trinity to be the One True God. Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity. We believe, teach, and confess, that Jesus won our Salvation on the True Cross. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Baptism aka Water Baptism saves the baptized, that Yahweh adopts the baptized as His children in Holy Baptism, that the baptized are connected to Jesus' Death, Burial, and Resurrection in Holy Baptism, and the Holy Spirit lives inside of the baptized from the point of Holy Baptism onward, while He is ever present and present everywhere. We believe, teach, and confess, that Holy Communion is not merely a symbol of Jesus' Death on the True Cross, but rather Holy Communion is the literal Body and Blood of Jesus, while it remains bread and wine.
Address: 2120 Lakewood Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805
- Church Office Phone Number: (419) 222-2541
- Office e-mail: email@example.com
- Church Website: http://www2.wcoil.com/~immanuel/
Bible Verse of the Month:
"Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked." --Psalm 97:10 King James Version (KJV 1611)
February Holy Days and Festivals without Masses at Immanuel Lutheran Church (LCMS) in Lima, Ohio:
- Jacob the Jewish Patriarch Day (February 5, 2021)
- Saints Valentines' Day (February 14, 2021)
- Father Valentine (Roman Christian Pastor and Martyr)
- Bishop Valentine (Roman Christian Bishop and Martyr)
- Birthday of Philipp Melanchton (Confessor, Theologian, and Friend of Martin Luther) (February 16, 2021)
- Death of Doctor Martin Luther (Confessor, Theologian, Parish Pastor, and University Professor) (February 18, 2021)
- St. Polycarp Day (Bishop and Martyr) (February 23, 2021)
- St. Matthias Day (February 24, 2021)
February 2021 Events:
- Sunday Masses 10 AM in February 2021
- Fifth Sunday of Epiphany (February 7, 2021)
- Transfiguration Sunday (February 14, 2021)
- First Sunday of Lent (February 21, 2021)
- Second Sunday of Lent (February 28, 2021)
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies 9 AM Every Sunday in February 2021 (Topic: Sunday Readings from the Mass at 10 AM and Hymn of the Day from the Mass at 10 AM)
- Special Mass: Ash Wednesday February 17, 2021 7 PM
Thank you, Happy Epiphany, Lenten Greetings!
James W. O'Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)