Happy Epiphany, Happy Candlemas, Happy Saints Valentines' Day, Happy Transfiguration, and St. Patrick's Day!
Corona Virus Reflections: This will be an extremely political blog post, but I need to give you the context for the Current Corona Virus Response and Policy for Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press). On Thursday January 13, 2022, the United States Supreme Court declared fake-President Joe Biden's vaccine, face mask, and testing mandates for private businesses with 100 or more employees, which he wanted OSHA to illegally and un-Constitutionally enforce, to be un-Constitutional. I thank Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit for blessing the late President George H.W. Bush with the wisdom to appoint Justice Clarence Thomas to the United States Supreme Court, President George W. Bush the wisdom to appoint Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Samuel Alito, Jr. to the United States Supreme Court, and our Great American President in Exile, Donald J. Trump, the wisdom to appoint Justices Neil Gorsuch, Bret Kavenaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett to the United States Supreme Court. Joe Biden is a fraudulent tyrant, who stole The White House and the Presidency from President Trump in 2020, so he has no authority over me, James W. O'Flannery, or my publishing company, Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press) anyways. I am not obligated to abide by what fake-President Biden tries to do exercising President Trump's Presidential Authority.
The Current Corona Virus Response and Policy for Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press) is very freedom and common sense oriented. The response and policy are these ten simple points: 1. Acknowledging the Various Levels of Risks to People, 2. The Corona Virus is both a real virus and a scam at the same time, 3. Encouraging Hand Washing and Overall Good Hygiene, 4. Encouraging People to Drink Both Alcohol and Hot Tea With Honey as Safe and Reasonably Priced Therapeutics, 5. Opposition to Gain of Function Research Done by Dr. Anthony Fauci and other Federal Scientists which caused the Corona Virus Pandemic in the first place, 6. Opposing the Corona Virus Vaccines due to them causing deaths and serious sickness, 7. Opposing the Wearing of Face Masks as Idolatry and in particular during Church Services, 8. Allowing People to Make their own Decisions when it comes to Corona Vaccines and Facial Covering, 9. Not Discriminating Against Anyone for Corona Virus vaccination status and/or Face Mask Wearing, and 10. Supporting Freedom Minded Politicians like President Donald J. Trump, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, and Ohio Representative Jim Jordan to name a few.
1. Acknowledging the Various Levels of Risks to People: The Corona Virus unfortunately can kill some people particularly people, who are elderly and/or sickly.
2. The Corona Virus is both a real virus and a scam at the same time: The Corona Virus is a real and flu-like illness, which I have had three times during Advent 2019, Advent 2020, and Advent 2021. I had Corona Virus really badly during Advent 2019 and it felt, like I had three versions of the flu back-to-back. I only had a deep guttural cough during Advent 2020. I was mostly asymptomatic during Advent 2021, while my dad was extremely ill and he tested positive for it. My grandparents were also ill with Corona Virus during Advent 2021, but they were in better shape than my dad. My dad and I rent from my grandparents. The Corona Virus has been used to scam us out of our freedoms, health, wealth, relationships, and our Greatest President in American History, Donald J. Trump. The main purpose for having the Corona Virus be such a disaster in 2020 was to keep Donald Trump from being reelected to the American Presidency. Donald Trump was going to win 2020 in a landslide victory, so the Democrats, the Deep State, and the Communist Chinese Government had create mayhem with the Corona Virus to derail the Trump Train.
3. Encouraging Hand Washing and Overall Good Hygiene: Most people don't need me to tell them this, but regardless wash your hands throughout the day and night and bathe daily and/or nightly.
4. Encouraging People to Drink Both Alcohol and Hot Tea With Honey as Safe and Reasonably Priced Therapeutics: It is true, that alcoholic beverages and hot tea with honey are not cures for the Corona Virus, (granted at least we don't think, that they are), they are, however, they will fight Corona Virus in your body and they will make you feel good. They will also keep you alive, but please avoid becoming an alcoholic due to that being sinful and unhealthy. Honey is also one of the few things good for people. So let's go to the Minster Oktoberfest this year in Downtown Minster, Ohio and support our local bee keepers!
5. Opposition to Gain of Function Research Done by Dr. Anthony Fauci and other Federal Scientists which caused the Corona Virus Pandemic in the first place: Dr. Anthony Fauci did gain of function research in the lab in Wuhan over in China. Dr. Fauci used American tax dollars to take a previously wimpy and insignificant little virus to create a weird virus, which can possibly kill you or which can just be a big pain in the butt. Kentucky Senator Rand Paul (R), who survived the Corona Virus at least once, is busy standing up to Dr. Fauci and opposing gain of function research. Gain of function research is currently taking place in labs on American soil within the continental United States with Ebola, which will kill you, if you catch it. At least your survival rate is incredibly slim with Ebola, whereas you can probably survive the Corona Virus with or without a Corona Virus vaccine. Plus, Dr. Fauci killed hundreds of dogs, which Rand Paul brought out during one of the many epic battles between Rand Paul and Dr. Fauci at a Senate Hearing. Dr. Fauci is totally fine killing hundreds of dogs in the name of science.
6. Opposing the Corona Virus Vaccines due to them causing deaths and serious sickness: The Corona Vaccines have been a federal project since 2015, as Dr. Rand Paul has proven and as Glenn Beck has brought to the forefront on his television network called The Blaze TV. The United States Government and Moderna have had a formal agreement since 2015, that both the Federal Government and Moderna would co-own the Corona Virus Vaccines. The Corona Virus Vaccines have been killing people left and right and they have been causing serious illnesses. Therefore, I renounce them and I want you to know, that, if you were vaccinated and even boostered, then I am personally asking Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit to keep you alive. I hope, that They grant this nightly petition, but it doesn't seem, like I'm getting my way on this issue. Also, I think, President Trump and fake-President Biden were given alternative Corona Virus Vaccines, so they could run around and brag about how wonderful the Corona Virus Vaccines are and how well they work. I also think, President Trump is on to their games, but I am not entirely sure. Hopefully President Trump and I can sit down some day and have a conversation about this issue and many other issues.
7. Opposing the Wearing of Face Masks as Idolatry in particular during Church Services: These face masks are giving people a false sense of security and people are putting their faith and trust in these face masks, even though they do nothing to protect you from Corona Virus. In fact, you are more likely to catch Corona Virus, if you wear a face mask, than you don't wear one. I must admit, that the original intention of face masks to protect people was a good thing in theory. However, they have proven to be ineffective in protecting people from Corona Virus. I was wearing a face mask in 2021, when I caught Corona Virus for the second time. Sadly, some people are acting, like the Corona Virus is a big mean scary god and the face masks are nice little gods working hard to save us from the big mean scary god called Corona Virus. The Corona Virus Vaccines are basically nice little gods too working hard to protect you from the big mean scary god called Corona Virus in the minds of a a lot of people. However, these are sinful mindsets and they are foolish. Face masks cannot save you from the Corona Virus and the Corona Virus Vaccines might kill you. Plus, my face masks, which I washed weekly after wearing them, gave me a bacterial infection in my lungs and I have breathing condition, which prohibits me from being able to wear face masks for long periods of time without passing out. Wearing face masks during Church Service like Masses and Bible Studies shows a lack of Faith in Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and it sends a very bad message to our various Pagan neighbors, Jewish neighbors, Muslim neighbors, atheist neighbors, agnostic neighbors, and neighbors of other religions. The message by wearing face masks during Church Services tells everyone, that you believe, that Corona Virus is more powerful than the Holy Trinity. Wearing a face mask to church tells everyone, that you believe, that Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit cannot protect you from the Corona Virus. Wearing face masks to church set a bad example for non-Christians, who desperately need to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
8. Allowing People to Make their own Decisions when it comes to Corona Vaccines and Facial Covering: This is America! We are the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. We live in the greatest country in the world, even though Joe Biden and the Democrats have been working hard to destroy it. It is your Constitutional Right to either abstain from wearing from face masks and abstain from getting a Corona Virus Vaccine, like me, or to wear a face mask and/or get a Corona Virus Vaccine. From a freedom stand point, you need to make those decisions for yourself with or without your doctor's input. Religiously I oppose both face masks and Corona Virus Vaccines, but politically I support you making your own choices.
9. Not Discriminating Against Anyone for Corona Virus vaccination status and/or Face Mask Wearing: Discriminating against people, because they're doing something different than you in regards to the Corona Virus, is very mean and un-Christian. I know people, who are radical face mask wearers, and they like to discriminate against me, because I refuse to wear a face mask. I know people, who are just as radically opposed to face masks as me, and they discriminate against people wearing face masks. I know vaccinated people, who discriminate against us unvaccinated people, and I know unvaccinated people, who discriminate against vaccinated people. I renounce the discrimination on both sides of both the face mask issue and the vaccination status issue. I refuse to wear a face mask and I refuse to get a Corona Virus Vaccine. I also do not want to discriminate against people wearing face masks and/or vaccinated people, because discriminating against them would be sinful. If they want to discriminate against me, then I will either get grumpy and/or ornery with them. Plus, your money and/or cards can still buy books, Angels, and other merchandise off of me, whether you wear a face mask or not and whether you're vaccinated or not. Yes, I do not want to sin by discriminating against you and I have bills to pay.
10. Supporting Freedom Minded Politicians like President Donald J. Trump, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, and Ohio Representative Jim Jordan to name a few: We must elect President Trump to another term as President of the United States of America. We must reelect Kentucky Senator Rand Paul and Ohio Representative to the United States House of Representative Jim Jordan. We must also reelect Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Texas Governor Greg Abbott. I am asking people to elect Sarah Huckabee Sanders as the Governor of Arkansas. My top three choices for Ohio Governor, who are Republicans, and my reasons are as follows: 1. Joe Blystone due to him being a commonsense farmer and businessman, 2. Jim Renacci due to him not being Mike DeWine, and 3. Mike DeWine to stop the Democrat. Those of you, who know me very well, know, that I am an outspoken critic of Mike DeWine, but at least he's a pro-life Republican, even if he is a pain in the butt. Mike DeWine, sadly, failed us as our Governor during the Corona Virus and he either needs to go or be the lesser of two evils in November 2022.
Let us read the Holy Gospel according to St. Matthew Chapter 9:27-38:
"27 And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed Him, crying, and saying, 'Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.' 28 And when He was come into the house, the blind men came to Him: and Jesus saith unto them, 'Believe ye, that I am able to do this?' They said unto Him, 'Yea, Lord.' 29 Then touched He their eyes, saying, 'According to your faith be it unto you.' 30 And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, 'See, that no man know it.' 31 But they, when they were departed, spread abroad His Fame in all that country. 32 As they went out, behold, they brought to Him a dumb man possessed with a devil. 33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, 'It was never so seen in Israel.' 34 But the Pharisees said, 'He casteth out devils through the prince of the devils.' 35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. 36 But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. 37 Then saith He unto His Disciples, 'The Harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the Harvest, that He will send forth labourers into His Harvest" (KJV 1611).
MAILING CHECKS TO ME FOR BOOKS: I am now accepting checks through the mail for $15 for copies of each book: The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 1, The Rising of The Moon Book 1: Changing Tides Part 2, and The Rising of The Moon Book 2: Faith, Hope, and Love. $15 checks will cover the cost of each book and shipping. Please include a note with your check saying, which books you want to buy off of me with your check. Checks may be written out to me, James O'Flannery, and mailed to James O'Flannery 1524 Crayton Avenue Lima, Ohio 45805. I also can meet up with you, if you live in the following Ohio communities, Lima, Cridersville, Vaughnsville, Fort Jennings, Columbus Grove, St. Marys, Minster, New Bremen, Delphos, and Ottoville, and sell you books directly. For my latest book Martin Luther, William Tyndale, James Ussher, and their Work in Classics: With Other Christian Essays, I will be accepting checks for $20 and $25. The checks must be for $25 ($5 covering shipping), if you don't live in Lima, Cridersville, Vaughnsville, Fort Jennings, Columbus Grove, St. Marys, Minster, New Bremen, Delphos, or Ottoville. If you live in any of those communities and if you're willing to meet up with me in any of those communities, then $20 checks via the mail or $20 cash in-person or credit cards and/or debit card payments for $20 in-person work too. The same holds true for The Ten Year Anniversary Edition of The Adventures of Richard McMurphy; $20 and $25 checks.
My Green Irish Angel Statues: My Green Irish Angel Statues are really cute! They are only $1 each and they make great gifts. I have three kinds: 1. Cross-Bearing Angels, 2. Praying Angels, and 3. Angels Holding Butterflies. I like the Cross-Bearing Angels the best, because they are carrying Crosses. Each one bearing a Cross reminds us, that Jesus died on the True Cross to save every single person from death, Hell, Satan, Satan's Demons, Original Sin from Adam and Eve, and their personal sins. They're available exclusively at The Menagerie behind Beer Barrel in the St. Marys Business Complex in St. Marys, Ohio.
Stores Carrying My Books: My books, which I’ve written and published, are also available at the following stores: Brunner News Agency on Flanders Avenue in Lima, Ohio, Jen’s Furniture and Collectibles (JFC) on High Street in St. Marys, Ohio, The Menagerie at 1178 Indiana Avenue behind Beer Barrel in the St. Marys Business Complex in St. Marys, Ohio, Readmore Hallmark Stores out at Eastgate Plaza and on Elm Street in Lima, Ohio, and in the Shop section of my website ohioirishlutheranpress.com .
James W. O’Flannery, President and Founder of Ohio Irish Lutheran Press (OIL Press)